Sunday, March 16, 2014

A Butt Washer or a Drinking Fountain?


Walking into the hotel room, I see two bathrooms. One has a shower and sink and the other one has the toilet and another semi-looking toilet in it. So what is this mystery toilet that is so unfamiliar?

                                                 The mystery toilet

Well most of us college girls where confused about it. I had absolutely no idea what it was, maybe a second sink. That’s what Emily thought it was. And that’s what Anna and Bri thought too. 


Jordan however thought it was a washer for your tushy. Turns out, Jordan was right.

After dinner at a little pub, all of us were walking around London and Bri and I got to talking. Somehow we got on the topic of this mystery toilet. Come to find out, that earlier Emily had used it as a sink. Well before we went to go site seeing and eat dinner, Anna and Bri went back to their hotel room to grab water bottles before we left in case they got thirsty. Bri ended up filling her water bottle with clean water from the butt washer and was drinking it after dinner. 

Bri asked me what the mystery toilet was and I told her what Jordan told me, a butt washer. A look of complete udder shock came across her face. “I thought it was just another sink, so before we left I filled up my water bottle with that water,” she says. I start busting out laughing. Landing in London – Heathrow airport earlier that day, only getting about 3 to 4 hours of sleep on the plane, and finally being semi-awake after dinner where I started to fall asleep at the table waiting for food while Dave and Jessica were talking, I just couldn’t stop laughing. You know when you’re laughing so hard that you start crying and get cramps in your side? That was me, Bri telling me this while walking up to the St. Paul Cathedral. I wasn’t able to not give her crap about that, so she whips out her water bottle and starts drinking the butt washer water. “Mmmmm…. Delicious, it tastes fruity!”  That made my day!

                                                    "Mmmmm... Delicious. It tastes fruity!"

No comments:

Post a Comment