Friday, March 21, 2014

South Kensington



3/19/2014

A whole day at museums in South Kensington and the only one I especially liked was the Victoria and Albert Museum. The Victoria and Albert Museum was filled with art on every floor some dating back to the 1100s and sooner, made out of almost anything. I saw tapestries, sculptures, architecture, and even fashion from China. The paintings and all the art in general was so beautiful especially anything that had to do with Jesus Christ and God. I just found them so beautiful that words cannot describe them.




After I went to the Victoria and Albert Museum, I went to the Natural History Museum and Science Museum. I was impressed with the inside of the buildings and the architecture of the buildings, but when it came to the exhibits, I wasn’t overjoyed. They were good but they weren’t amazing. There was stuff that I wouldn’t see if I went to the science museums down in the Twin Cities but I still felt like I was attending one of those museums. The only main difference was that it was free to enter these museums.
                                                      outside of the science museum


                                                     three pictures of the inside of the Natural History Museum

I was more impressed with myself getting to and from somewhere completely on my own and not getting lost then with the Science and Natural History Museums.

No comments:

Post a Comment